Friday, August 21, 2009

WOW

Our Logo....isn't it great. Thank you to Matt Howard for the logo, we absolutely love it. Okay so we are moving so fast with the theater progression that all I can say is WOW!!!!!! So many changes have occured in a weeks time. I went inside the theater today and the large cinema riser concrete has been poured. The more I looked around the more I realized the whole thing has changed so much!!! Take a look at the pictures!

Here are the risers poured for the large theater:






Look at the front of the concessions area:





A lot of the site work is progressing, we are trying to finish the parking lot and prep for asphalt next week. Some of the sidewalks have been poured, and things are looking pretty good. I will be posting more pictures next friday...can't wait to see the progression!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment